Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FALL!!

Fall is almost here!! I'm loving the weather...it's so nice to go for a walk with Grady after work and us both not sure three shades of red!
I can't wait to sleep with the windows open, pick out an adorable Halloween costume for Grady! Then Thanksgiving and Christmas...ohhh I'm getting so excited!!

On other note I wanted to share a baby update. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and nearing my second trimester!! WOOHOO
I went to the doctor today and the heart rate was 158. I'm feeling great, morning sickness is almost gone and I'm starting to get my energy back!! I'm plan is just to keep baby bean in the oven as long as possible :)

Happy Fall everybody!!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I know...isnt it great? Once you fully get your energy back you have to come over for dinner! :)

Jennifer Z said...

Yeah you are making me excited!! Keep me updated on the baby and how you are doing!