Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grady's Clubhouse

I've been super excited about Grady's first birthday. His favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so of course that will be the theme of that party.
Well I wanted to do something different for his 1st birthday. I found these super cute ticket invitations on Ebay and had to get them.



So I decided to mail a ticket to each member of the family, instead of just 1 invitation per household. We'll my dear friend Joyce and Matt have 2 kids; Collin (10) and Hope (7). Hope saw her mom open up the envelope and thought they had won tickets to Disney World.
You know she must of been so excited thinking she was going to meet Mickey Mouse. I feel so bad. I'll make sure to put a couple extra goodies in her gift bag!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's too funnY!