Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO



Valentine's Day last year we were bringing our baby boy home from the hospital. We sat on the couch all day just staring at him, holding him and loving on him. Now...he won't let me hold him for more than 3 seconds and he's off walking around. hehe

We plan on spending V-day as a family and saving our romantic outing for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We haven't had a night out just the 2 of us since last March, so I'm super excited!! :)

Grady's surgery is right around the corner. It's scheduled for March 5th. I'm getting nervous already! I know everything will be fine but I can't help but worry. Please pray for his strength.

My new job is going great...my bosses are awesome! I've got a business trip coming up in March to New Orleans. I have to admit I'm actually kinda excited about it. I need a short break from my daily routine for just a lil' bit. I've spent the last 2 years either pregnant, taking care of a newborn or taking on a totally different career path! I'm exhausted!!
I know I'm going to miss my boys like crazy, I haven't been away from Grady for more than 12 hours. I know I'll cry every night not being able to put him to sleep :(

That's about all the news I have for you this week. Hope ya'll have an amazing weekend with your loved ones!

XOXO

No comments: