Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from The Ripleys!

Things are going great at the Ripley residence!! We plan on staying in town this weekend and just hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa Harmen, Aunt Lissa, JR and Ross.
I've already planned Grady's Thanksgiving meals.

First up - yummy Banana Peach Granola for breakfast


Sweet Potatoes for lunch


And for dinner - Vegetable Turkey


Now doesn't that just make your mouth water?!?!


I can't believe Christas is right around the corner!!!!
If you can't tell I'm stupid excited about Grady's 1st Christmas. I have all his presents already bought, now I just need to fill a 3 x 5 foot stocking sack full of goodies!





Oh, for some of you mommies out there, I found this great site ScrapBlog that I'm in love with. I love scrapbooking but can't afford to keep up with it. Now I don't have to spend $50 on stickers!




Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: